MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez' UFC deal includes immediate title shot.

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 05:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie View Post
Although I don't completely agree with everything you said, Grapple, I don't discount a lot of it either. He is a very aggressive in your face fighter. He never has a boring fight. I can see him getting dropped and finished by all but Diaz. And even though he wouldn't fight him, I could see Frankie stomping the crap out of him. Most of that is why I want to see him in the UFC though, so he can prove my assumptions wrong!
Personally I see Eddie as a Frankie Edgar 2.0. All of the technical prowess Edgar possesses, but with never ending aggression, KO power and killer instinct. I think he'd eat Frankie alive in the octagon.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote