MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighter's Only's best KOs of 2012

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 06:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Stephen Thompson. What a superb fighter. I *so* want him to adapt to MMA well. We need to see more of his striking. It's on a totally different planet to most UFC guys. He pulled that kick out so naturally and perfectly... nonchalant even.

Having said that, I'm not confident he can ever do that well in MMA. Here's hoping.

Page reminds me of early Naseem Hamed, with all that pissing around. Although Hamed was an evil fighter in his early days.
I've been frothing at the mouth at a possible future matchup between Stephen Thompson and Michael Page. Both were light contact kickboxing world champions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie View Post
Roger didn't even deserve that cheap a** kick though.
It's within the rules, so it's not so much about "deserving", it's just effective GnP. Sorry bout double post, pls merge.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote