MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez' UFC deal includes immediate title shot.

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #38 (permalink)
dsmjrv
Bantamweight

dsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
The hype revolves around Alvarez being an absolute demon inside the cage. He has the striking and aggression to KO the top notch strikers of the division (Patricky Freire for example) and the grappling and scrambling ability to neutralise any wrestler that wants to look and take the lay and pray route.

He has huge knock out power, probably the most current devastating KO artist in any LW division and is an over all excellent grappler.

I for one can't wait to see Eddie prove his worth in the UFC and start KO'ing fools left and right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Personally I see Eddie as a Frankie Edgar 2.0. All of the technical prowess Edgar possesses, but with never ending aggression, KO power and killer instinct. I think he'd eat Frankie alive in the octagon.
Delusional Nut Hugger Alert.. pretty much everything you said here is false..

UFC is gonna feel pretty foolish when he gets KO'd and Wrestlefuked in his first 2 bouts..
dsmjrv is offline   Reply With Quote