MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez' UFC deal includes immediate title shot.

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #40 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmjrv View Post
Delusional Nut Hugger Alert.. pretty much everything you said here is false..

UFC is gonna feel pretty foolish when he gets KO'd and Wrestlefuked in his first 2 bouts..
What was delusional about any of my post? Care to address the points I actually made, have you watched any of Eddie Alvarez' fights? How is what I said false? If you're going to make a point, at least have the decency to back it up with some thought out reasoning instead of responding immaturely.

I bet never in your wildest dreams did you envision Benson Henderson holding the UFC LW title either, because those WEC guys were a notch below the top dogs over here in the UFC, right?
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote