MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Let's say Alistair Overeem loses.....

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post

Fabricio Werdum would be the logical choice, he just mollywoped Roy Nelson widely regarded by the fat community as the Peoples Champ(a big screw you to Mr. Ortiz) and he just recently beat up Mike Russow another heavyset fellow, apologies to my heavy-set brethren, I'm not singling you out just pointing out the facts, HOWEVER(lot of howevers here) Werdum is set to coach TUF Brazil 2 opposite Minotauro Nogueria and they will then fight in June.
If Overeem loses than Werdum fights Cain and the TUF fight is cancelled or postponed. I mean we haven't aren't going to see Lesnar/JDS, Belfort/Silva, Nelson/Carwin, and Faber/Cruz III so I doubt the UFC cares about breaking those fights now.

Hell if Werdum wins they might just give Nog a title shot for his last fight.

The other option is Kole Conrad comes out of retirement and fights for the title

John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote