MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program
View Single Post
post #235 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
Day 25
Tonight was a laid back night, jeff was talking about having thursday nights as an open gym setting.

I went in and worked on my circuit warmup, and started at 14 tonight for 50 pull ups & dips along with 125 hanging knees.

After this I worked on a bag throwing thai roundhouse with my right leg. I went for 300 strikes tonight....and my shin is beet red and sore as hell!

After going through the thai section jeff had us do 5 rounds of 4-minutes each with 30-second breaks.

Going through this was brutal due to my whole upperbody throbbing from the circuit warmups, I was in fatigue all day and struggled through it tonight.

I was having a hell of a time just keeping my guard up during the stamina drill.

After going for the 20-minutes on the bags, Ben and I sparred 2 rounds.

we went for 4-minute rounds.

the 1st round I was more tense, and blind due to tunnel vision.

the 2nd was vastly better, I remember pawing with a straight right and he'd cover up and retreat...I noticed when he did this his right hand dropped a little. So when he came back in the next time I threw with intent on the right and cracked him with a left hook.

I fooled him a few times with this.

My feet were decent in the 1st, but vastly better in the 2nd.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome