MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rate The Game Above

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
I've considered buying a PS3 time and time again, purely for Little Big Planet, God of War and Uncharted. They all look so good.

Black Ops 2 is a good game, but i'll give it a 7.5/10, they really haven't improved a whole lot since COD 4, and until they do, they shouldn't receive excellent reviews. (saying this I haven't played the campaign which I understand has been revamped in some way), BF3 came out earlier and the gameplay and mechanics crossed with better size maps and an added element of "real feel" really make Black Ops 2 not look incredibly special.

Half Life 2
The single player is still awful and not much changed really.

Half-Life 2 is one of the very, very, VERY few games I'd ever give a 10/10. Honestly the game needs no explanation as to why it's a 10/10, if you've played it you know, if you haven't then go play it.

GTA4.