MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rate The Game Above

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Yeah it's in my top 5 games ever, I like Portal and TF but Orange Box was all Half Life 2 for me.

GTA 4 was a truly amazing game, I pick it up today and the mechanics feel as good as pretty much any game you can buy. I constantly find myself forgetting that it's already 5 years old. My only qualm was the driving mechanics were a little off. I think that will be fixed for GTA V though, that's what makes me so excited for V, it's been 5 years since they made 4, they will have come along way since then.

9.5/10

Crysis 2

EDIT: I was beaten to it!
8.5/10.

The multilayer is pretty fun, the graphics are great, and the core mechanics are solid. Single-player was a little above average but honestly, I'm rarely impressed by single-player FPS games these days, and it felt like an everyday shooter in this regard.

The Walking Dead.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote