MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Palhares and Beltran fail drug tests.

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
Still good to know that marijuana will get you a year, and steroids only 9 months. I'd go the roid route to actually get an advantage while fighting.
Isnt Nick Diaz a repeat offender??

When Diaz tested positive the first time after his fight with Gomi the commission suspended him for 6 months from the time of the fight. Repeat offenders SHOULD get a more severe punishment. Its completely fair.

I dont think you would get 9 months if you get busted for steroids a second time. (Though its possible since i sometimes think the commission just throws out random numbers)

"Edit"

Looked it up and as i thought Josh Barnett was not able to fight in the United States for atleast a year after his second positive test.