MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM   #25880 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
What about Trannies?
Ladyboy humour is very accepted (in society) even though it's quite discriminatory.
I guess it depends on context. We call Budhisten a fabulous ladyboy a lot. But if someone was ACTUALLY a transexual, or transvestite, and members were using that as a way to attempt to insult then no it wouldn't be allowed.

It's all about context, and we at MMAF love everyone of all races, sexualities and creeds

If we didn't...it'd be one empty forum

Feel better Killz (read: MAN UP).

Just got done with a 2 hour walk, 0-2 degrees, grass/woods had frosted over, the sun was shining and there was mist rolling in. And I didn't take my camera. So many awesome moments with the dogs playing, chasing squirrels and leaping over fallen trees from last months storms. Ah well, soon!

New clothes arrived as well! Two new RVCA hats, Element T-shirt and Hoodie, and Volcom lightweight rain jacket. AND I have tea. Happy times are here again!

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”