MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #3382 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Ha, why did you get banned?

I think theres an issue here. A big factor. One of us believes he's looking down on rappers. The other isn't. Listen closely to his lyrics and you'll realise he's incredibly humble. OK, not so much with his old stuff but more his recent stuff. I don't think he really has that much of a problem with people wanting to be a mainstream "rapper", the problem is that there are alot less talented people than him, Dizzy, SwizZz, Jared Benton, Rittz etc but are seen to be the cream of the crop because they are in the charts every week. I can understand this. OK, money rules the world and of course he, like evryone, wants lots of it. But he's not that obsessed with it to warrant signing to Sony, Warner or some shit like that. As far as the Illuminati go, theres a lot of misinformation out there, you just have to put the pieces of the puzzle together, join the lines. I've done a hell of alot of research on it and I'm not 100% decided yet but don't dismiss things without dong your own research. But this isn't the place to discuss it.

That being said, I get your feelings on Hopsin, what about SwizZz and Dizzy Wright? They make some righteous tunes.

This one makes me laugh.

And this one, the lyrics are crazy. Funny and thoughtful.

Probably needs to leave the Ruthless thing alone now though, I agree.
They got a new admin and I disagreed with him single handedly judging a battle tournament so he banned me and deleted my acc. Sound eh?

Listening back to Ill Mind 5 (the only song of his I like), it's the ending that gets to me. It's an INSANELY dope song. I posted it here when I first joined after someone said rappers were stupid and someone repped me. Got a feeling it was Budhist. The issue is the "I'm on this planet for you, not just to benifit me" and "If you're blind I can guide you". He's saying HE'S a role model, instead of just spreading positive message. Telling people they should follow your example is arrogance, and that's a trait in itself you wouldn't want to follow. Just brushes me the wrong way when he's doing shit like that.

And yeah he's more talented than the people on the charts, but apparently people just prefer the other shit. I hate chart music but I'm not one of the people to act like they should cater to me because this music gets big BECAUSE people like it.

I have done A LOT of research into that shit. Really interesting to me.

I actually haden't heard of those dudes before. Although, still don't like them now . Sounds a bit too new schoolish to me.

Del The Funky Homosapien should be bigger. Dudes still releasing albums and he's one of the few guys releasing shit that still sounds like it's from the 90s.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote