MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 07:51 AM   #3386 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Know it word for word. Big L is one of my favourites, although sucks he couldnt have made more songs. No Ends No Skinz "If a girl asked me for a ring I'd put one around her whole eye". You don't get lyrics like that in 2013 eh? haha.

Dilated Peoples is a group I've never heard anything bad from, love all of it, but never listen to them.

But for this, I'm going to throw down my ringtone at the moment. AGGRESIVE INLINE SKATING!!!!!!

Thats cool as f*ck man. Not sure about the first dudes voice but the lyrics are cool, the other dudes are cool and that beat is just insane. Typically 90s. The whole genre just had a different feel to it back then. I have to say though, as far as 90s hip hop is concerned. I can't really look past Biggie. Biggie > 2Pac all day. Like 2pac, but NOBODY had the flow that Biggie had.

Quote:
Bitches in the back looking righteous
In a tight dress, i think i might just
Hit her with a little Biggie 101, How to tote a gun
And have fun with Jamaician rum
Conversations, blunts in rotation
My man Big Jacques got the glock in his waist and
we're smoking, drinking, got the hooker thinking
If money smell bad than this nigga Biggie stinking
Is it my charm? I got the hookers eatin out my palm
She grabbed my arm and said "Let's leave calm"
I'm hittin' skins again
Rolled up another blunt, bought a Heineken
Niggaz start to loke out, a kid got choked out
Blows was thrown and a ******* fight broke out
Love how he tricked audiences with that shit at the end.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote