MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

Let's see if a new thread will function this morning.

Just another one of my pointless threads that I find interesting. Humor me and play along. What fighters out there that you either use to hate that grew on you or fighters that you use to love that you no longer root for.

I use to HATE BJ Penn, back when he was Hughes rival. But then over time BJ grew on me and he seemed to mature and I actually started rooting for him.

The list is longer for fighters I use to root for. I use to root for Diego Sanchez early on before I realized just how looney the guy is.
I rooted for Bones early on before he started doing interviews and we found out who he really is.

EDIT: I have more but I got to do some actual work for a min.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote