MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Neither hated or loved a fighter to be honest. Wandy will always be my fave but never felt strongly about a fighter. I'm usually more interested in the fighters ability than their personality. Going from hating a fighter to loving one or vice versa doesn't make sense to me. I don't know them on a personal level and I'm not going to judge someones personality on a bunch of interviews. Especially since most of them say things they wouldn't normally say, or act how they wouldn't normally act to hype a fight or themselves in oder to progress further in their careers.
It's a natural reaction from fans to either love or hate athletes. They are in the spotlight and the top athletes have alot of exposure. So we get a decent look at their personalities and mentality. I'm a passionate fan and just like I love my Oklahoma Sooners I love me some Chuck Liddell and Wanderlei Silva. Love the way they fight and how they approach fighting. I think it's just natural to love or hate fighters. Certainly nothing wrong with it. They provide a break from our everyday lives, caring about certain fighters is just part of being a fan IMO. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy the sport and appreciate what all fighters do in the cage.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote