MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 11:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
It's a natural reaction from fans to either love or hate athletes. They are in the spotlight and the top athletes have alot of exposure. So we get a decent look at their personalities and mentality. I'm a passionate fan and just like I love my Oklahoma Sooners I love me some Chuck Liddell and Wanderlei Silva. Love the way they fight and how they approach fighting. I think it's just natural to love or hate fighters. Certainly nothing wrong with it. They provide a break from our everyday lives, caring about certain fighters is just part of being a fan IMO. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy the sport and appreciate what all fighters do in the cage.
I understand all that. What I'm saying is there is a diference between loving a fighter and loving the way they fight. Thats all brother. I love the way Andy fights, JBJ etc but do I love them? Dunno. Don't know them.

Theres also a diference between the personality of a fighter you see on tv and their actual personality. They are usually tring to hype themselves or a fight.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote