MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
It's a natural reaction from fans to either love or hate athletes. They are in the spotlight and the top athletes have alot of exposure. So we get a decent look at their personalities and mentality. I'm a passionate fan and just like I love my Oklahoma Sooners I love me some Chuck Liddell and Wanderlei Silva. Love the way they fight and how they approach fighting. I think it's just natural to love or hate fighters. Certainly nothing wrong with it. They provide a break from our everyday lives, caring about certain fighters is just part of being a fan IMO. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy the sport and appreciate what all fighters do in the cage.
I understand all that. What I'm saying is there is a diference between loving a fighter and loving the way they fight. Thats all brother. I love the way Andy fights, JBJ etc but do I love them? Dunno. Don't know them.

Theres also a diference between the personality of a fighter you see on tv and their actual personality. They are usually tring to hype themselves or a fight.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote