MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I understand all that. What I'm saying is there is a diference between loving a fighter and loving the way they fight. Thats all brother. I love the way Andy fights, JBJ etc but do I love them? Dunno. Don't know them.
I understand not wanting to judge people based on the tiny glimpse we see in interviews. But IMO with many of these fighters we get a good feeling on who they are and the small look is often times enough for to say that's either someone I would love to sit down with and have a conversation and someone who would probably annoy the crap out of me. I would love to sit down with Hendo, Wandy, Chuck, JDS and a number of guys. I'm sure Kos, Bisping and Bones would annoy the hell out of me.

I hate Chael Sonnen for the character he loves to play and how he always feels the need to be that created character. There are times where Chael drops the act and he is a very intelligent and seemingly pleasant person. But the fact that he goes into this character so often and actually used that character to remain relevant just annoys the shit out of me. I hate him more knowing he is actually a decent person but chooses to be a character.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote