MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
gazh
Milky Joe

gazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
No trust me, the majority may hate him, but on a heavy American board there is much, much more hate. Seriously maybe 70% hate him here? He is pushing 90% on American boards. The guy is one of the easiest in the sport to root against.
Bisping is the perfect "bad guy" for the Americans: English, confident (see cockey if you're American) and almost always wins (13-4 with only 1 clean loss).

The only guy who i think got more hate than Bisping was Paul Daley who since leaving the UFC is not really in the firing line - i sense Daley is hated for the same reasons as Bisping except with the added bonus of being black.

After Bisping TKOs Belfort i hope he wipes his arse with the American flag as thousands of Brazilians cheer him on (joke)