MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
gazh
Milky Joe

gazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
No trust me, the majority may hate him, but on a heavy American board there is much, much more hate. Seriously maybe 70% hate him here? He is pushing 90% on American boards. The guy is one of the easiest in the sport to root against.
Bisping is the perfect "bad guy" for the Americans: English, confident (see cockey if you're American) and almost always wins (13-4 with only 1 clean loss).

The only guy who i think got more hate than Bisping was Paul Daley who since leaving the UFC is not really in the firing line - i sense Daley is hated for the same reasons as Bisping except with the added bonus of being black.

After Bisping TKOs Belfort i hope he wipes his arse with the American flag as thousands of Brazilians cheer him on (joke)

Follow me on Twitter for daily updates and news on British MMA : @UKMMAGURU

Pick 'em Record: [1-0]
gazh is offline   Reply With Quote