MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Chael Sonnen. The wrestling fan in me follows this guy around like I had never heard the work smark before. He was a bad guy, so I hate him. Now he's a good guy, so I like him. The guy has his roles nailed.

Roy Nelson. Loved the guy, although I hadn't seen his TUF series with the exception of him laying on top of Kimbo Slice for a while. That was up until this TUF. I hated him in it. He's lazy and didn't give a damn about his fighters. But then, he went in there and smashed his next opponent, so I don't know where I stand. Edging towards hate.

Dan Henderson. I hated him in TUF and was dying for Bisping to beat him. He had no personality and was just a downer at every moment. It wasn't until we were getting closer to the Fedor fight that I started liking him, and now he's one of my favourites since then.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote