MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHKO View Post
Bisping. Didn't really like him in the beginning but after a while I learned to appreciate his humour and wit.

Roy Nelson. I was actually a fan of this guy...until he pulled off that Facebook publicity stunt. What a douchebag. Watched the TUF season with him as a coach and I was disgusted at his attitude. Got around to watching the TUF 10 and it sure did his image no favours.

Rashad. I don't even know why I used to dislike him back then. Maybe because everyone on this board was criticising him for sitting out for the title shot, and it got to me as well. Really started to appreciate how good he really is lately though. And he seemed like a really nice guy and a good coach in TUF 10.
I hated Rashad early on for his cocky attitude in and out of the cage. I can't remember who he fought where he did the nut grab but I hated it. Since he was KO'd by Machida he isn't near as cocky in the cage and at times seems OK out of it. Still don't care for him though but I don't hate him like I use to.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote