MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
I guess i am implying that America is more inherently racist than Britain, that's not a slight against Americans as such, it's just more prevelant in their culture.

So i guess what i'm saying is that by and large being British and Black is a double whammy for the "USA, USA, USA" crowds.

Understand?
All those Brazilian fans must be racist as well... All that chanting... I think you just make terrible assumptions or don't have enough real world experience to understand how prevelant racism is throughout the world and not just America.

The race talk ends here. No more oh he is black that's why! Forum disruption infractions will be handed out for bringing race talk into it.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote