MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
gazh
Milky Joe

gazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
All those Brazilian fans must be racist as well... All that chanting... I think you just make terrible assumptions or don't have enough real world experience to understand how prevelant racism is throughout the world and not just America.

The race talk ends here. No more oh he is black that's why! Forum disruption infractions will be handed out for bringing race talk into it.
I would say i have alot more real world experience than you think, i have lived in three different countries and spent several months in North America. That said, i did not need that time to gauge American culture due to it's global presence anyway.

Just incase this is not obvious, the above in not about race, so no infraction here. I'm happy to drop this now and move back to the thread title, but i wanted my opportunity to respond to your "no real world experience" comment. Cheers.