MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #28 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
I would say i have alot more real world experience than you think, i have lived in three different countries and spent several months in North America. That said, i did not need that time to gauge American culture due to it's global presence anyway.

Just incase this is not obvious, the above in not about race, so no infraction here. I'm happy to drop this now and move back to the thread title, but i wanted my opportunity to respond to your "no real world experience" comment. Cheers.
Glad to hear its dropped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kni3 View Post
just based on ur gut instincts who do u guys think will win this fight ?!

I just have a hard time seeing vitor losing in Brazil .. if he has anything left he should be able to beat Bisping .. Bisping just sucks lol I thought Stann would beat him but was wrong about that lol so who knows
I think Vitor is the superior striker. His speed and power will be too much and I just don't see Bisping sticking and moving all night without eating some big shots. Not sure Bisping will be able to take Vitor down over and over either.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote