MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #29 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Bisping does NOT suck. I got low repped to hell for saying he would beat Stann. He's one of the best tehcnical boxers in the UFC and has outstanding grappling (one of the only people to look strong against Chael in that respect). He just needs to learn how to keep his hands up.
Stann and Vitor are different animals. I will admit I also thought Stann could possibly beat Bisping but I was not very confident about it since Mike had the better speed, cardio, technique and even better grappling. But against Vitor IMO He doesn't have any of those advantages outside of cardio/pace. Vitor is faster, a better striker and his ground game is more developed even if he doesn't use it very often.
I just think Vitor is a bad match for Mike with is hand speed and power. I expect Vitor to blitz Mike at some point.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote