MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White claims UFC bigger than the NFL (globally)

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Light Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
People still watch the MLS a lot though. Henry and Beckham being over there helps aswell. Every single Fifa fan knows of the MLS, and then theres millions of football fans who don't play computer games but still watch things as closely to watch MLS. Mix that with the huge population of Americans who will enjoy it, it might just be bigger than the UFC. I know 99.9% of people I know have never seen a UFC event. When I was in college, 7 guys, we were flicking about channels looking for something to watch and GSP was fighting Hardy. I forced them to watch like 2 mins, but then they said it was boring and flicked over. I was about to start choking mahfukas out right then and there haha

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote