MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White claims UFC bigger than the NFL (globally)

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I said more people have at least heard of the MLS.

And some people just watch all they can. It's like saying why watch Bellator if theres UFC you know.
Yeah but there's just so much football around, that would mainly be the case for American football fans.

There are leagues in pretty much every single european country, the hardcore fans from those countries will support the big leagues and then their own league.

MLS really isn't that big in terms of name value either, the Brazilian league has a lot of old legends and all around a far higher level of football.

Yeah lots of people have heard of it but anybody that enjoys the game would rather watch a different league IMO.

Like at home I can watch all the big leagues, if I want to watch some minnow leagues i'll watch the A-League, I mean we've got some name value. Del Piero just signed with us.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote