MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What fighter would you like to see KO'd the most?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #117 (permalink)
RearNaked
Bantamweight

RearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A Baller
Anderson. Not because I dislike him or want to see him hurt, but just because it would be so monumental if someone came in and just cracked him and it would really shake up the UFC.

If we're talking about just who would I like to see get smashed, then Bones. If someone came out against Bones and just ran across the cage and hit him with a flying knee then finished him off with punches when he did his little crawl move, sure they'd get DQ'd, but they'd also probably get an immediate rematch and possibly the KO would break Jones mentally. He already doesn't like getting hit as it is, if someone came out and just brutalized him, legally or otherwise, he might cave in permanently. He seems like the type to me.
RearNaked is offline   Reply With Quote