MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory MacDonald - American Psycho

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
buddyface
Amateur

buddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
They should have atleast said he was a NORTH American phycho because he is canadian.
This

As well this is one of the most overrated books out there. I didn't bother with the movie (though I understand it is much better than the book, yes that is possible) because the book was so terrible. Nothing but pointless shock value that has no understanding of post modernism. I enjoy when people call it a hipster novel because hipsters suck and so does this book. If you want post modern nihilism read journey to the end of the night by Celine.

Sorry I don't get showcase so no strikeforce and i thought bellator was tonight but it's next week so no new fights for me.
buddyface is offline   Reply With Quote