MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce: Nate Marquardt vs Tarec Saffiedine

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 12:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Combine Frankie with a bunch of guaranteed winners on a multibet and you'll get way better odds and not have to put down 100.
Parlays are the best investments for sure, but man it's always ONE fight that doesn't go the way you want...hehe. You have a good mind for this. Here's the odds. Actually I could put a lump sum on Edgar then do a separate parlay. I like Vitor vs Bisping although I really want to see Bisping vs Anderson. Hunt is +145 against Skyscraper. I'm staying away from that one though. Stann vs Silva should be a lock sadly. GSP vs Diaz is pretty good considering.

http://www.bestfightodds.com/

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote