MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain rejects Tyson Fury

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 06:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptw View Post
Gotta respect Cain, but at the same time he could've played it better than that. He should have left it as a possibility to make himself more money, it's an easy win for him, easy money at boxing's expense. Should have said something along the lines of, "I think he should have to work his way up, but if Dana White says that's the next guy I'm fighting I'd gladly show him that you can't just jump ship into this sport."
It's not about money for Cain, he's getting paid plenty and isn't really the materialistic type. He doesn't want Tyson Fury to make a quick buck off HIS name, you want to fight him? Don't disrespect all the other challengers and earn your way there.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote