MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 09:09 AM   #41 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
Hard fight to call but I'm thinking Bisping wins this one. It's hard to picture how this one is going to turn out but I think Bisping is going to wear out Belfort later on in the fight and finish him or win a decision. Either way the winner of this fight I believe will go on to fight Anderson. I'm kinda rooting for Bisping just because I want to see him match up against Anderson I think it'll make for an entertaining fight and would expect Anderson to destroy him adding more to his legacy.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote