MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce: Marquardt vs Saffiedine

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #72 (permalink)
boatoar
Bantamweight

boatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatnessboatoar Is Destined For Greatness
Yeah, it's disappointing when you have $ invested, but I just do that to make the fights a bit more exciting. I was dead wrong. I didn't even think the main event would make it to round 3. I bet the majority of my loss on the under 4.5 rounds, not on nate. I had a $25 nate/mousasi parlay, but the rest was on the under 4.5 rounds. Funny, cause Saff has never been finished I don't think. Haha. All I could think about was Nate's sick KO of Woodley and MMA math did the rest to me. The fact that Herman and Saffiedine had similar odds is laughable in hindsight.
Oh well, there's football to bet on tomorrow
boatoar is offline   Reply With Quote