MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei: 'Bones' Can Beat Chael With One Hand

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 02:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
wand is just getting more and more crabby as an old timer, it's silly for him to say such a thing when he hasn't got the best chin these days anyhow
Crabby, maybe. Loyal to his countrymen, definitely.

When I saw that Wandy made that comment, my first thought certainly wasn't 'that's outrageous.' It was more along the lines of, 'I feel like he's just saying that out of hate for Sonnen.' Surely there's no denying that Chael is facing an uphill battle, but I have to believe that Wand is a little biased based on Chael's fight selling technique from his middleweight title fight. You know what I mean, the absolute bashing of Brazil that he did. I'd be a little spiteful myself if I was in his situation, that's for sure.

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is online now   Reply With Quote