MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Nick Diaz beats GSP...

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 02:53 AM   #25 (permalink)
mma-girls
MMA Fanatic

mma-girls has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The way most of you speak so condescendingly about Nick Diaz just shows your ignorance and bias. All he's done is win on a consistent basis at every level in his MMA career. I'm not even a Diaz fan but hell I have to give respect where respect is due. The kid can fight.

To say Nick basically doesn't even stand a chance against GSP is laughable at best. Even with Nick's notoriously bad record against fighters with exceptional wrestling. I believe he has what it takes to be able to compete and possibly beat GSP without question. He hasn't fought a single fighter with any type of wrestling background in at least half a decade. So to say that he can't compete with one would be a huge assumption. Because you're basing it off of fights that happened like 6-7 years ago.

To answer the question about the possibility of a superfight with Anderson Silva if Nick wins. I don't think it's a good idea. I don't see Nick having much of a chance in that fight. Just like I don't see GSP with much of a chance vs Silva either. Silva's striking is far too superior for Nick and Silva's size puts GSP at too much of a disadvantage for him to be competitive.

The only fight anyone should entertain in regards to Anderson Silva is Jon Jones. Physically it's the only one that makes sense.
mma-girls is offline   Reply With Quote