MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei: 'Bones' Can Beat Chael With One Hand

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Wand is just trying to stay relevant, the poor guy.

Even I know that the odds of Sonnen defeating Jones are slim. But it's not going to be so easy. I don't even believe that Jones will finish Sonnen. I can totally see a 5 round standup affair with Jones picking Sonnen apart from a distance, ala Rashad Evans, but even then, Chael isn't going to wilt like Rashad did. He'll keep pushing that pace. It's going to be a much more interesting fight than some expect.

People like to pretend that the first Silva fight never happened, and that Sonnen's losing to Anderson the second time around (aka, the greatest fighter to have lived) somehow means he isn't game. It's nonsense really.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote