MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Premier League - Arsenal vs Man City

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by hixxy View Post
Wenger has done a great job at Arsenal over the years. Losing Fabregas and then RVP was a big blow and neither have really been replaced. Ok Wilshire is a great player but is not yet on the same level as Fabregas was.

Yes Man City have a few players missing today due to International duty and suspensions but i still think they will come out on top.

Do you watch alot of Premiership football luckbox?
I could write many pages about the whole Wenger situation, but the bottom line is even though he gave us the greatest Arsenal team we've ever had by far (Invincibles), there are no Arsenal fans who can genuinely say we will win the league under Wenger again. And thats what you gotta aim for in a big club like Arsenal. Not petty 3rd and 4th places, and bigging them up afterwards like we've actually won something.

Yes I watch tons of PL, atleast 3 games every weekend.

This is gonna end 1-1. Walcott and Dzeko the goalscorers.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote