MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Nick Diaz beats GSP...

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #36 (permalink)
Big_Charm
Bantamweight

Big_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He Crosses
Grapple: That was pretty funny, got a laugh out of that. I think almost any MMA fan would feel the same, it would be a complete upset of massive proportions.

That being said, Diaz will not be getting past GSP. Recently, someone posted the MMA weekly video with Bas and Diaz. Nick said himself if anyone was deserving or had a beating coming his way it was him.

Deep down inside Nick knows GSP is that good, but I still think he's going to taunt and fluster Georges to get him off his game.

Even if Nick has the fight of his life, equally GSP would have to have one of the worst of his career to lose the title.

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum
Big_Charm is offline   Reply With Quote