MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce: Marquardt vs Saffiedine

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #80 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think Couture/Noons was the first fight that I've ever seen where you could give a 30-27 to either fighter. What a mind****.
Souza looked really solid. Herman's a tough guy and he didn't even look competitive.
I also can't wait to see Mousasi in the UFC. He'll add some life to that division.
I like Barnett but I do think he's a flight risk for the UFC. Maybe give him a one strike you're out deal.
Cormier looked like a killer, as usual, can't wait to see him in the UFC.
Marquardt looked awful, old even. I don't like Marquardt at all so I don't really want to see him back in the UFC but I expected him to have very few problems with Saffiedine. Credit to The Belgian Beast hough, he looked really good and obviously trained hard. Made Nate's leg look like the surface of the moon.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote