MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #1330 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Kettlebell Turkish Get-Ups 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1@50lbs

Just doing singles while I learn these, the weight is much heavier than ideal so I'm being careful before attempting sets. I am getting the hang of them though. This is alternating sides, doing the get up but not reversing back down. Hard wood floors make it extra fun...was getting scrapes galore until I put on a rash guard.

I've decided I'm going to go to Montreal for UFC 158 on March 16. I'd love to meet up with Kajan and do some drop in training at Tri Star if things aren't too crazy busy there for GSP and Rory's fight and my fitness isn't too embarassing.

BJJ Tomorrow!
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote