MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce: Marquardt vs Saffiedine

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #83 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
No wonder you had a $2k payout. Can't seem to find a MMA sports bookie around anymore...only football and basketball.

Aussie opens right now. Didn't know you watch tennis.
Haha I don't watch Tennis but I always bet on the heavy favourites to round out my multis. If Sharapova, Federer, Nadal, Djokovic or anyone else with similar odds to them are playing then I add them to the multi.

I never bet on Basketball or Football (soccer), Soccer because Diego Milito ****ed me out of $3000 by missing a penalty and drawing the game 1-1 a little while ago and Basketball because the scores are too high, the worst team in the NBA could beat the best team easier than they could in other sports.

Hixxy, I don't think it looks girly, it would look good with my sig!

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote