MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones - Season 3

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 05:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
The best aspect of GOT is undoubtedly the sheer depth of the characters involved. I feel like at least 5 individual characters could even branch off into their very own, unique storys/books/tv shows. They're that good.

If HBO stay faithful to the book for this series, then it will quite easily be the best series yet, the book is packed with action and twists and turns.

Fave GOT characters people?

Tyrion
Varys
Petyr Baelish
Jaime Lannister
Joeffrey!!!! - best villain ever

(No order) Varys and Baelish are the true players of the game of thrones how ever. I just love how crafty, intelligent and sly they both are.
This is a fun "game" to play. Never quite liked Peter Dinklage as an actor before GOT because he always had this dry humour in all his characters, but he really shines as Tyrion Lannister and deserved that Emmy. He's got the best lines.

Gotta go with Rob, Ned Stark and Lady Stark. Stoic and honourable.

Varys is an interesting character, but Baelish is a weasel...a conniving pimp who does happen to know how to play the game. Joeffrey does play a good villain like Joaquin Phoenix as Commodus in Gladiator. You just know his end will come sooner than later.

Jaime is an cockey bastard, funny at times, but arrogant.

That mysterious assassin was actually pretty bad ass. Oh, Lord Stannis is someone I relate to sans having a freaky side kick sorceror.

Honourable mentions goes to Cersei. Really the whole series revolves around two powerful woman.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote