MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Nick Diaz beats GSP...

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #44 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabby View Post
I agree. I remember a time when GSP was exciting to watch and really used to be one of my favorite fighters. Nick has always been exciting to watch and still is to this day.
Wrong answer. This is the UFC, and if you watch the UFC you root for the fighter with the personality you can relate to the most shown through very brief snippets of the media. Forget actually supporting the fighters that go out there and put on ridiculously exciting fights, this is a personality contest.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote