MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Members List

Thread: Members List
View Single Post

Old 08-22-2006, 08:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kameleon
This is SPARTA!

Kameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy Woman
Well duh, lol... I knew that part. However that just stops the emails you get and stuff showing up in the user control panel. I meant that there's no way (that I could find at least) to actually 'delete' your account. That's probably why there's so many users who haven't come back since sign-up... they just couldn't delete themselves so their names are still on the list.
Either way it doesn't bother me. I don't care who posts or how many times they do, or in this case don't.
I agree. It shouldn't matter how many post a person has in order to do anything on the forum. That's the point of regisering instead of being a guest. From what I can see 90% of the people who register just look at videos but sooner or later they will post just give them time.

Kameleon is offline   Reply With Quote