MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Happy 420 Everyone!

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2007, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
BigRandy
Flyweight

BigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enoughBigRandy will become famous soon enough
Man I Missed it Well with the potential for random U/A's at work its prolly for the best... Have to just live with me memories when I would have told my job where to go and blazed away... Mushroom shakes and Hash brownies... those were the days my friends.

I used to get this killer honey oil that I would dip my cigarettes in. I have smoked a cigarette dipped in honey oil while on a nuculear powered submarine, submerged, and no one was the wiser. That my friends is a fond memory.

So happy belated 420 to you WouldLuv2FightU and to you all. Just remember its 420 twice a day everyday so don't worry, be happy!