MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LW needs a more marketable champion?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 02:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Why people would hate on him because of his religion is beyond me. I do not by any means support any religious belief, but I also respect the fact that it is his choice and his choice alone.

When he thanks god in his post fight interviews guess what - he's earned that time on the mic and can do whatever he wants to with it. I rather listen to him than McDonald creeping me out with his awkward calling out of Condit.

As for him being a religious fighter, I like it. Those guys seem to fight like possesed people, which is what you want isn't it? Look at his fight with Diaz, he was a machine. Look at Jones' fights, he's very entertaining to watch. Look at Belfort, how entertaining is he?

You can hate on a fighter for a lot of different reasons, just don't make religion one of them. Thank you.

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote