MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Nick Diaz beats GSP...

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 07:33 AM   #48 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFunk View Post
You still haven't answered why you think that would be a good fight instead of a legalized homicide.
Because this is my thread. Go make your own if you want to ask questions or PM me if you want me to answer specifics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
It all depends on the method of victory. If Diaz manages to beat GSP up for five rounds or even get a stoppage, there is no doubt he deserves to challenge himself against Anderson Silva. If Nick squeaks out a controversial decision (highly, highly unlikely given his track record) then he probably doesn't and a rematch with GSP will take place.

But again, this is the UFC, and as I've said many times in the past, in this organisation deserves' simply got nothing to do with it.
Say Diaz catches GSP in a Round 3 submission after losing the first three, but having a good combination or two on the feet every time before being taken down. You think Diaz would be worthy of a shot at Anderson being the Welterweight Champion, beating one of the greatest of all time and finishing the fight?

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote