MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei: 'Bones' Can Beat Chael With One Hand

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 07:33 AM   #30 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Bones' timing isn't that good and he's never caught anybody while they're shooting before. One thing that strangely happens to the wrestlers that Bones faces is they forget their gameplan once they enter the octagon. Chael is the kind of guy that will walk through Bones' strikes and do his best to drag him to the mat. I think he can take him down, I hope he can hold him down and I really hope Vinny's got his submission defense up to par, I dunno.. For some reason i'm feeling the upset.

That being said, if Chael can't get Bones down then he loses in a bad way.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote