MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LW needs a more marketable champion?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #35 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
I dont see why I cant take the piss out of Bendo because of his Jesus nuthugging. I've got no problem with religion. I do have a problem with stupidity.

This thread is questioning Bendos marketability. I think his Jesus thing is a big part of why he is unpopular. At the end of the Diaz fight when he belched out "Through Christ all things are possible... can I get an amen?!"... Did he get an Amen? F*uck no. He got tumble weeds.

I'm gonna stick me neck out here and say, the majority of the UFC fan demographic are not the types for this kind of silliness. That's why he'll never be popular.

For the record... I'm a believer. Not in organized religion, but still, I believe in a grander plan. I believe everything is by design. So, Im not one of these atheist types who want to rag on a guy because they believe in something supposedly imaginary. Even considering this, I fecking dislike Ben Henderson a great deal.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote