MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #26029 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Here are a couple pics I took from my phone. It died and I had some crazy ****s around me so it's not that great. Got some better ones from my camera I'll share later. I was surrounded by Brazilians, surprised how many were at the event. I sat at the very end of the isle and people were piling up next to me to harass the fighters for pics, hats, shirts whatever they could get. So I have pictures of fighters leaning over me taking pictures with random kids and Brazilians. One kid begged Josh Barnett for a towl but when Josh threw it it went over the kids head and hit me in the face lol. I gave the flu infected towel to the kid anyways.

view from seat

Machida

Zoila Gurgel

Renzo Gracie

Tarec Saffiedine