MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei: 'Bones' Can Beat Chael With One Hand

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #35 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soakked View Post
The first fight Sonnen landed some punches without a doubt but I doubt AS was coming at full force. He admitted in training camp leading up to the first fight that his plan was to submit him no matter what for disrespecting Nog's BJJ with the happy meal joke. People can call that a fluke, but when a man is known for knocking out people left and right openly says he wants to submit someone (before the fight happens) and does so I take his word for it.

Not to mention the night and day difference between the first and second fight.
Night and day is right. I had a lot more respect for Anderson coming out of the first fight because he used heart - rather than shorts and cage grabbing - to win.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote