MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei: 'Bones' Can Beat Chael With One Hand

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #36 (permalink)
Soakked
Welterweight

Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
I know my sig is different now but I am probably Anderson's biggest fan here.

I'm talking about the second fight. Anderson came out swinging, Chael walked through it and took him down, then held him there for the rest of the round. 2nd round Anderson kept his hands down and threw hard strikes but they didn't discourage Chael from shooting huge doubles.

Bones doesn't have the 1 punch power or timing to catch Chael coming in and KO him, but if he can stuff the shots he will take Chael to school.
Yeah I see where you are coming from. I don't know if JBJ has one punch ko (hasn't shown it so far), but he strikes aren't pillows either, Shogun can attest to that. He can catch Sonnen with an elbow or flying knee coming in, he's very versatile. Obviously Sonnen will try and pressure the fight, but I am not sure he has what it takes to muscle JBJ down.

Candian Psycho -

I'm a Sonnen fan, but you can't be serious. Sonnen fans have NO say when it comes to dirty tactics and unfair advantages, I mean the guy has been caught doping it up how more a cheater do you need to be? How can you say you have no respect for a fighter for using tactics to land an unfair advantage (debatable if it was done purposely) when you have the king of that as your avatar?
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote